- MASSAGE INFORMATION
- NEWS ROOM
- CONTINUING EDUCATION
- CHAPTER PROGRAMS
- PHOTO GALLERY
- JOBS & CLASSIFIEDS
- CHAPTER CALENDAR
- CHAPTER VIDEOS
About the American Massage Therapy Association - Washington Chapter
The mission of the Washington Chapter of the American Massage Therapy Association, a volunteer non-profit professional massage therapy association, is to provide a forum for professional exchange, to actively support the growth of our profession, and to enhance public awareness of massage therapy.
View AMTA-WA Chapter Award Recipients
| CLICK HERE | to view the recipient list.
Washington Chapter wants you as a Member!
By joining AMTA™ you are taking a big step toward making your practice synonymous with professionalism and ethical massage practices. AMTA values accredited education, national certification and state licensing. Members sign and promise to uphold the highest ethical standards. AMTA works with you to build your credibility. As the largest non-profit massage therapy association, AMTA is the voice of the professional” either referenced or quoted in an average of more than 1,000 articles annually. National exposure leads to more clients seeking AMTA massage therapists, translating into more clients for you!
Benefits of joining and being part of the AMTA Washington Chapter
Professional Membership: $235 + State Chapter Fee ($30)
1. Subscription to the Washington Massage Journal - a quarterly publication of the AMTA-WA
2. Access to various tools and services on our Chapter's Website
3. Discounted price for Chapter Convention and Workshops
4. Local networking and continuing education opportunities through AMTA-WA networking groups
5. Discounted membership dues to the Washington Sports Massage Team
6. Opportunity to become a part of the Massage Emergency Response Team
7. Chapter Volunteer opportunities
8. Opportunities to be active in the AMTA-WA Chapter Board and Committees
9. Be part of one of the largest Chapters in the AMTA
AMTA-WA Chapter Time Line
Hands of Time: AMTA-WA Chapter Milestone (1947-2004)
| CLICK HERE |