- MASSAGE INFORMATION
- NEWS ROOM
- CONTINUING EDUCATION
- CHAPTER PROGRAMS
- PHOTO GALLERY
- JOBS & CLASSIFIEDS
- CHAPTER CALENDAR
- CHAPTER VIDEOS
AMTA-WA is on course in building one of the strongest and most capable massage communities. This is due in no small way to many dedicated volunteers who contribute time and talents. There are multiple opportunities to be involved in meaningful actions that help us all. It is our goal to provide clear information through a variety of ways to communicate these opportunities. Together we are able to accomplish the work of our organization and the rewards will be unlimited.
Guiding Principles for Volunteerism:
- Honor and respect the personal needs of all Volunteers
- Build capacity and commitment by striving to ensure volunteers get clear personal value out of their
- Ask volunteers to commit only to what they can responsibly accomplish. Ask for minimum levels of time.
- Support volunteer success and satisfaction through proper training and recognition, of all volunteers,
- Provide clear direction and boundaries for all volunteer assignments.
- Communicate clearly and regularly with volunteers.
Call for Candidates (see News Article on the home page)
Click here for Chapter Officer Application
AMTA Members may also check out the National's Website for Chapter and National Volunteering events
*Membership log in is required